Got an event you’d like to suggest for Just A Game? Then this is the place to do it! If you’ve got a good idea for a crazy event that characters can participate in, we may just include it in a future week change! Before you get going, here’s a few guidelines you should keep in mind:
- Your event must have an opt-out option. No player should feel that they are forced into having a character participate in an event, for IC or OOC reasons. Have your event affect only most people but not all of them, or have certain sections of the ship stay unaffected. In any case, don’t create a situation in which players feel forced into participation.
- Your event should be appropriate for all character ages, genders and species. This means no event that is disturbingly violent, promotes excessive sex, or causes massive loss of life. Cartoon violence, blind dates and the like are fine.
- Your event should not affect the experiments. No matter what happens, the show goes on.
- Your event can use elements or effects from a specific canon, as long as it will not require very detailed knowledge of that canon for players to get. Feel free to pull from obscure canons too, again, as long as anyone can freely jump in.
- Be creative! Most people have seen genderswitch, aged-down or virgin unicorn events in games before. Have fun and come up with something new and interesting that will put your characters in funny situations!
Answer the questions below, and you may just see your event pop up soon!
- Does this event affect the SOL, Deep 13 or both?
- What’s the estimated duration of the event?
- Describe your event and its effects: